Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

now, where to begin

5 months later I finally decided to sit behind my keyboard and restart my blog. It's been quite a journey with little Miss E, the first 3 months were ridiculously hard and of course that would be the case for me. As a first time mom but nanny to 4, I thought having my own child would be a breeze - and of course that wasn't the case. Eden loved to cry. Plain and simple. She would cry waking up, cry going to sleep, cry anytime in between. For 3 months, could you imagine the only sound being cries? It was pretty horrendous but finally we are out of the "colic" stage and now into a much more lovely, active stage.

Miss E is 5 months old and hardly rolling over. At first I was worried that she was hitting her milestone but the DR basically said that she's on the heavier side so there's more weight to move around which could be hard. From what she has seen, heavier babies tend to roll over later than those that are light... well isn't that great, her weight already is holding her back! kidding, of course. I"m so glad she's a healthy, happy baby now.

This is my hello back to the blogging life.. and with that, I leave you with these pictures that tell more than 1000 words.




No comments:

Post a Comment