Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

expecting the unexpected

Expecting the unexpected is probably the hardest thing one can do.. I'm sitting here wondering and thinking about the unknown. It drives me insane that someone can't just give me a date and time for me to go into the hospital and check in to have Baby Chon. Sitting here, waiting for her to make her appearance is more brutal than actually going into labor (for what I know at least).

Waiting for the unknown.

Someone said that they think I'll be going a week late, great. That's exactly what I want to hear. I know a lot of first time moms go late with their first, but I was just hoping I'd go on time or even earlier. I'm going to try and do some Old Wives Tales to see if it results in labor. Eugene and I have been walking more often, up and down our street which is about 2 miles total which is said to help with labor. I'm also going to try and eat some eggplant parmesan. I'm not really sure what else I'll try as of now but we'll see what happens, either way my body won't be ready till its ready so I'm sure there's not much I can really do. Either way,

the wait is the kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment