Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

marks of love

Oh the joy of looking into the mirror and seeing tiger stripes also known as stretch marks. I am now officially a mother and can embrace my body. I find it amusing that I thought I was in the clear and right when I hit the 36 mark I get these love stripes. I'm not complaining though, I'm embracing my ever changing body and this is just part of the bigger plan. I love my body and know how important it is for me to have a perfect body for baby, perfect in its own way. Not perfect to anyone else's standard but perfect enough that I can create a living, loving being that will appreciate what I've done for her when she grows up and matures into a woman.

1 comment:

  1. Stretch marks are beautiful "warrior woman" battle scars! Good luck in the next couple weeks, Lois!

    ReplyDelete