Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

terrified

I am absolutely terrified for what's about to happen. I know that you need to come out some way or the other but I'm completely scared of labor and delivery. I'm scared, REALLY scared and I can't get over this fear. I'd love for you to come out for me to hold you, see you, love you but I am truly terrified. Watching all these shows with labor and delivery doesn't help my fear either. I can't imagine the pain and just everything that is about to happen in the next 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember what a lot of the girls in the group say----it's just pretty much 24 hours, 1 day out of your entire life. Then it's nothing but joy---you will do wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lois!! Try to relax if you can. I know how you're feeling. I remember the weeks leading up to A's birth, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep and I'd start tearing up just for the fear of labor. At the end of the day, it was pretty painless....after the epidural of course. I can't stop watching Teen Mom! What shows are you watching??

    jiye
    pearlsandgreentea.com

    ReplyDelete