Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

and they keep coming..

Baby, man the things we do for you! We just got you an exersaucer, cleaned it up really nicely and made sure that everything works so that you can have something really fun to play with when you come. We even got you a really nice crib mattress, changing table mattress, and a bumbo for you to sit up and watch us while you're still unable to sit up on your own. You'll be in love when you see all the stuff we're getting you, I know we are for sure. I'm being smart and buying things gently used because do I really want to buy something full price if I don't have to? or have someone else buy it for full price when they can spend their money on more useful things? I'm glad that we're being smart about this, you'll be too. Especially since now we'll have more money to spoil you.. but well you're not going to be a brat by all means, that definitely won't be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment