Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

we waited 12 weeks to see you once again

We are so happy to have finally seen you after waiting 12 weeks. But now, we can finally call you by your name. We are so excited that we finally know that you are healthy, happy, comfortable, and truly the perfect child anyone can ask for. You made both myself and daddy really happy and complete - at least till we finally hold you in our arms. For all those waiting for my baby's debut, here you go:

 Baby Chon's leg, see the baby's calf? Looks like its going to be big like Mommys. 
 Baby Chon holding her/his leg at the knee.
 Baby Chon's foot - perfect 5 toes
 Baby Chon with leg over head - also known as the human pretzel.
 Baby Chon waving or maybe (s)he's tired that we're trying so hard to move her/him to see the gender.
 Baby Chon's frontal view - yes (s)he looks like an alien.
Another picture of Baby Chon with foot waving hello. (S)he is so cute! Doesn't the top of the sac look like there's bubbles that the baby is creating? Kind of like a cartoon with baby saying ZzZz 

Throughout the ultrasound, Baby Chon was content where (s)he was and wouldn't move for the life of us. (S)he wouldn't move around or uncross her/his legs for us to see the gender. It took us a good 15 minutes of probing the belly to finally get a glimpse of baby's private part. Talk about stubborn like me -- OH I'm in for a treat. If the baby is ANYTHING like me, I'm about to have a hell of a ride. 

I know a lot of people are wondering what gender Baby Chon is, but both Eugene and I have decided not to share with our friends until our baby shower. We think it would be special for our guests that attend to be a part of a special reveal, so till then everyone will have to wait.

I am so happy with our beautiful baby and what I'm feeling is so surreal. What makes me even happier is that Eugene is talking like a dad now, like a REAL DAD! I think he was shocked as to how clearly we could see the body parts of our baby and the fact that he saw a real human being on that monitor. Everything is just now.. REAL.

To end off on a great note, here's my belly at 20 weeks - Hello Baby Cantaloupe.

2 comments:

  1. awwww! I love the new sonogram photos!!! They are so clear-----yay for a happy healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! They took some awesome pictures of the baby :)

    ReplyDelete