Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

goodbye sweet potato, hello mango

Happy 19 weeks to you, you have now moved out of being a sweet potato and moved in to being a mango. This photo is dedicated to you:
You are now 19 weeks and in 1 more week I'll be able to see your beautiful face. I'm trying not to count down the days, but I can't help it. I can't wait to see you, make sure that you are healthy, and call you by your name. I've been holding back name calling till I find out if you're a little boy or girl so that you can hear your name for the first time.

You've been so good to me, you have been so calm and as your grandmother would say, you're just like your daddy. Never causing problems, not giving me sickness, and letting me live peacefully while you're in there. And you're grandmother would also say that I'm the complete opposite and created the worst problems for her and made her sicker than a dog (but don't listen to her). We'll just have to wait and see what truly happens when you get here, I do secretly hope you're more like your father because he's a great man.

Here's you at 19 weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment