Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

.. iSLACK

I've been slacking, a whole lot. I haven't been on here for about a good week and a half and I always see the tab to update and just never do. This is a true reality of how third trimester has been for me. I am EXHAUSTED and have no energy to do anything. I've gone to work, come home and relaxed on the couch instead of doing my usual work that I do at home (getting tshirt orders prepped and completed, cutting baby blankets fit to size, etc). I got my embroidery machine and want to sell some baby blankets off of ETSY.COM but I can't even get the motivation to get onto the site to see what it entails and what I need to get done, along with taking pictures of everything so that I can post them up to the site. One day, hopefully soon I'll get it done, I promise I will.

As of now, I'll just update (I didn't even do my 30 week update). I don't really have the energy to do a 30 week update NOW since I'm almost at 31 weeks but I'll definitely put up some pictures.


Here are my pictures from 30 weeks. We went the doctors and was also able to see Baby Chon again for his/her growth ultrasound. S/he is looking great and growing on average, about 3 lbs and 8 oz and looking beautiful. We're actually getting a 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday, May 7th so I can't wait to see how s/he really looks. I would love to be surprised BUT the ultrasound was free due to a raffle I won so I definitely will take advantage.

This is a picture of Baby Chon, look at the top right and you can see his/her nose, cheeks, and mouth; the big round circle on top is baby's fist.


The ultrasound tech immediately said "Baby has mommy's cheek" and I cringed. Out of everything s/he could have, she got my cheeks! The one thing I've hated throughout childhood and even more throughout my adult life. Great, I hope s/he embraces them and doesn't hate them the way I have. I've learned to embrace them as well, and hopefully even more now that my child has the same trait as I do. Definitely think s/he has Eugene's nose, we'll have to see on the 3d/4d ultrasound because its hard to see in 2d what shape it really is. 

Our baby shower is also on Saturday, can't wait! I'm so excited to see all my friends again, never seems like there is time to see everyone and there's some friends that I haven't even seen throughout my whole pregnancy! I'm really hoping for some great weather since we SHOULD be having a BBQ, please please do not rain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment