Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

you will be outted

Baby Chon,

Today is the day, the day that you are outted to the world if you are a boy or girl. Can't wait for everyone to find out so that I can stop hiding and watching what I say to people. It's been 11 weeks since we found out if you were a s/he and not a day has gone by where it gets easier to talk about you using "the baby" instead of just saying he or she. 

Not only is today the day you are outted, but today is spoilage day for you. Your Godmother Linda and Auntie Christina have put together a shower to celebrate your life (that will soon be) and I can't wait to see all my friends! There are friends I haven't seen since the wedding and friends I haven't seen in a couple days, but either way I'm excited to see everyone. 

But wait, there is still more happening today. Today we get to see you in 3d/4d, we're getting a complimentary 3d/4d ultrasound from Stork Vision Chicago and I get to finally see your mommy cheeks and really see if you have daddy's nose or you've got mine. I had this image of you looking just like me, a mini me, and I can't wait to see what features you have that are mommy's and what you have that are daddy's. Updates will come shortly, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment