Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

my UPS guy stinks

#beginVENT

Here is the list of just some of the things I cannot stand about this guy:

#1 Since I've moved I've been so unhappy with the UPS guy. I used to get things shipped all the time with no problem and the UPS guy would just drop my package off at the door. I know a lot of people might not like the idea of having things just dropped off at the door but its the convenience factor. I was thrown off by this in the beginning too but with so much being shipped to the house, I'd rather him drop things off then having to pick it up at the UPS station  (which is 15 minutes away from the house without traffic) every time something is shipped (and some weeks I get things shipped daily - like this one).

#2 He doesn't come at a certain time slot - alright, that's understandable; sometimes you might have 100 packages and sometimes you might have 50. But I'm talking he comes at 9am, 1pm, 5pm, or 8pm. There is NO set time AT ALL and it drives me up the wall. Especially when the slip says he'll be at my house for the second attempt at 1-3pm and I schedule around it to make sure I'm there and he comes at 9am instead.

#3 Now going back to #1, he doesn't leave anything at the door BUT the one time he does decide to leave something at the door its diapers and wipes that are VISIBLE to the public of what they are. I've gotten TONS of packages in brown boxes that nobody would know what the heck it was inside that I have to pick up at the UPS station, but the one time you can actually tell what the heck is inside the box, he leaves it at the door. Where is the common sense in that? Not only that but of course the one day he decides to leave things at the door it RAINS. The irony in that one boggles my mind.

I just had to vent, I can't stand this guy and I hope I don't have anymore horrible run ins with him or else UPS will be getting a second phone call (yes I've already called them because of his stupidity but that's a whole different story). What Eugene likes to call this is - BULLDOGGING.

definition of BULLDOGGING - someone getting a piece of my mind when they do something idiotic.

#endVENT

1 comment:

  1. i have found poor luck with ups, fedex and the usps. i have spied literally all three THROWING our packages onto the porch so they didn't have to walk up three measly steps. ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete