Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

98 days and counting

I'm not going to do my weekly survey since for the most everything is the same from last week. I'm almost the exact same other than the fact that I'm feeling you a lot more than before. One thing though, I would really like to ask you to stop kicking my rib.
Milestone: I am now pregnant and not just fat, I don't get weird stares anymore from spectators wondering if I'm just really big or if I'm indeed pregnant. Glad that one is out the way and I can finally sport the bump.



Tomorrow I am meeting with a family doctor that was referred to me through a member from our church. I'm pretty excited to meet her and see if we like her. If we do, we'll have a doctor for you to meet when you get here! Things are slowly all coming together, I can't believe we only have 98 more days to prepare for your arrival. 

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! I can't believe how long your hair is!! Did it get really thick/full during this pregnancy? Of course mine was the opposite and it got really thin/fell out. But...we all know I'm the exception to most everything so far!! Also, thanks for the birthday wishes!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete