Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

you are now 22 weeks, graduating to a papaya


The Good: You kick all the time and actually dad was able to feel you a couple times as well. I'm feeling fabulous, don't even feel pregnant at all. Dad and I have been working on packing up the house and getting ready for our long awaited move. We got so much done and you didn't really hold me back, except I can't carry heavy boxes. 

The Bad: I can't think of anything bad other than getting uncomfortable (a feeling that just can't be washed away). This only happens a few times though. Also, the waddling, I feel like a fat cow when I catch myself waddling. 

The Weird: I can't share too in-detail what is weird but all I'll say is that it goes with my upper region. 

Best Pregnancy Brain Moment: I was talking to your dad when I was driving home one day and I just randomly thought, OMG I forgot the baby! I completely forgot that I was pregnant and you were in front of me the whole time. Definitely a pregnancy moment.

Currently Craving/Avoiding: I'm so lucky you aren't picky. I have no cravings and no foods I'm avoiding. I craved a little bit in the beginning of pregnancy but nothing too huge. Now I'm currently eating normally and not worrying about anything to avoid or anything I truly want. 

Looking Forward To: Tonight I'm meeting my youth group friends from high school. It's always nice to catch up and see where life has taken us. I'm also looking forward to March 16th for my doctors visit so that I can hear you and see how everything is going. 

1 comment:

  1. i forget im prgnant sometimes, too. usually getting in the car and having to push the seat back reminds me, lol.

    ReplyDelete